Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's been a while

Of course time has flown by and I never think to update this. I was reading a blog recently that talked about taking a picture a day for 365 days and how much fun it would be to look back over the year in pictures. I doubt I'll be able to keep it up as regularly when I go back to work, but am going to attempt to update with pictures regularly.



Here's one from a few weeks ago. Ava has been fixing Hope's hair.
June 15: Ava in the kitchen. Even though it's 1000 degrees outside, she was determined to wear the long sleeved dress. (It was mine when I was her age.) We're trying to grow her bangs out too, and they are in her face, so that's why they're clipped back!

Hats.

June 16: Hope after breakfast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE pictures! I hope you can keep up with taking one each day! That is so cute that Ava does Hope's hair!